Beauté Pacifique Cherry-Luscious Lip Balm REPAIR & CARE, 15ml
If you often have dry and chapped lips, then Beauté Pacifique REPAIR & CARE patented lip balm should always be with you.
This lip balm has been developed for intensive cosmetic care of especially endangered and problematic lips that very visibly require urgent help.
More about product:
Using this lip balm, the lips become healthy, able to fulfill their function well and look very well-groomed - even in periods of dry air and stressful conditions.
Many unique active ingredients work together to keep lips well hydrated and create an invisible barrier that protects from the environment and keeps lips beautiful, free of cracks and other visible damage.
Main ingredients and their benefits:
2. Jojoba Ester | Natural wax obtained from jojoba fruit
3. Squalane | is an oil that occurs naturally in human skin and is an important component of the lipid system. This oil has a very high absorption capacity. The nanometer droplets of squalane act as efficient “transporters” of vitamin A and other oil-soluble active ingredients. Young and healthy skin contains a large amount of squalane, but it rapidly decreases with age. Because of this, squalane is perfectly absorbed into sun-damaged and aged skin. Lack of squalane in the skin can cause premature aging, very dry skin and loss of elasticity. Areas of skin that are frequently exposed to the sun's rays, which are constantly exposed, dry and prematurely aged, such as hands, elbows, heels, knees, etc., become incredibly soft and supple as soon as squalane oil is applied.
8. Vaccinium Macrocarpon (cranberry) fruit extract | is a natural cranberry extract with a very high content of Proanthocyanidins type A (PAC-A). In nature, proatocyanidins are found in a variety of plants and serve among other chemical and induced defense mechanisms against plant pathogens and predators. Studies have also shown antiviral effects of proatocyanidins.
9. Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax | Natural wax obtained from Acacia flower.
10. Polyglycerin-3 | An ester that mixes easily with water
11. Prunus Avium | (sweet cherry) seed oil. Sweet cherry seed oil with moisturizing properties. It adds softness and protection to dry and chapped lips.
13. Glutathione | A powerful, non-enzymatic antioxidant that occurs naturally in the skin, where it helps protect against the harmful effects of the external environment. Glutathione is a tripeptide made up of three amino acids (cysteine, glutamic acid and glycine) that work together to regenerate the skin.
14. Artocarpus Lakoocha | wood extract. An extract obtained from the dried heartwood of Artocarpus lakoocha with a very high content of Oxyresveratrol, an analogue of Resveratrol. It has both antioxidant (from scavenging ROS) and anti-inflammatory properties.
20. Protease | is an antibacterial enzyme that helps maintain a healthy microbiome on the skin/lips.
21. Glycine Max Protein | is a soybean-derived protease inhibitor that has anti-inflammatory effects and is also known to suppress the Herpes Simplex virus.