ENRICHED MOISTURIZING CREAM ALL SKIN TYPES, 50ml
Beauté Pacifique ENRICHED MOISTURIZING CREAM ALL SKIN TYPES (50 ml)
Squalane oil is part of your skin. This cream will bring it back to the skin, and at the same time it will deliver vitamins C and E to the skin, which will soften the skin, make it glow and be protected from dryness.
Beauté Pacifique Enriched Moisturizing Creme - intensive skin moisturizing with concentrated natural squalane oil, which gives the skin a long-lasting moisturizing effect and delivers vitamins C and E deep into the dermis.
User, beauty blogger from Latvia: "This is one of the best moisturizers ever, it saved my skin during last winter's dry period - Enriched Moisturizing Creme was bought again this summer when my skin rebelled."
We recommend using it in the morning, but the skin will also thank you for it in the evening.
The cream is vegan-friendly, without a pronounced smell, with a creamy and light texture.
Suitable for use over serums.
The antioxidants in its composition protect the skin from free radicals and slow down skin aging.
Contains such special moisturizing substances as hyaluronic acid, aloe vera, glycerin and medically purified lanolin. In addition, this cream provides light protection from the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays.
Can be used as a day/night cream or alone or together with an Anti-age cream or serum.
Key ingredients and their benefits
2. Squalane is an oil that is naturally present in human skin and is an important component of the lipid system. This oil has a very high absorption capacity. The nanometer droplets of squalane act as efficient “transporters” of vitamin A and other oil-soluble active ingredients. Young and healthy skin contains a large amount of squalane, but it rapidly decreases with age. Because of this, squalane is perfectly absorbed into sun-damaged and aged skin. Lack of squalane in the skin can cause premature aging, very dry skin and loss of elasticity. Areas of skin that are frequently exposed to the sun's rays, which are constantly exposed, dry and prematurely aged, such as hands, elbows, heels, knees, etc., become incredibly soft and supple as soon as squalane oil is applied.
3.Glycerin is one of the best and most widely used humectants (moisturizers). It easily penetrates the epidermis and makes the skin soft and silky. This vegetable glycerin can be used without problems on very sensitive skin types. It provides lubrication and leaves the skin soft and silky smooth. It is very soothing, especially for very dry skin.
6. Lanolin is a moisturizing ingredient that plays an important role in maintaining the skin's moisture balance and significantly improves the skin's surface texture, especially when used in combination with Squalane. With this product, problems with lanolin-causing allergies are minimized, thanks to the fact that Beauté Pacifique uses medically purified lanolin, which has been stripped of allergenic impurities.
14. Urea is a strong and natural moisturizer that binds to skin proteins, thereby increasing the ability of the epidermis to maintain a high level of moisture.
15. Citrus Medica Limonum / Lemon Extract Citrus (lemon) fruit extract
is a natural source of vitamin C, which acts as a powerful antioxidant and stimulates collagen synthesis. This ingredient also helps restore ceramides in the epidermis. Citrus fruit extract gently exfoliates dead skin cells and reduces excessive oiliness.
16.Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) leaf juice powder is a natural raw material that acts as a natural moisturizer and is well known for its soothing and healing properties.
24. Hydrolyzed Collagen and sodium hyaluronate
is a mixture of ingredients that creates an invisible moisture-binding barrier shield on the surface of the skin so that the skin can maintain an increased level of moisture in the epidermis.
26. Tocopheryl Acetate is a type of vitamin E that plays an important role in protecting both the skin and the products themselves from harmful free radicals.